Monday, April 22, 2013

I Am The Gouddha.

Well, I'm a workin' man now, that's my fucking excuse for abandoning my blog for months at a time. Nice, right? I was so excited about the new direction I was gonna take Space Driftin' and then I just lost all ability to produce any posts. I'm gonna have to re-train all my blog muscles, they've atrophied and it's gonna be a long road back. Don't be surprised if my posting rate never tops more than once a week though, someone has to clean the port-a-shitters in southeastern Oklahoma. If not me, Who?

Anyway, on to the update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I was The Gouddha, (pronounced Goooo-duh), but lately it has been proven to me that I am still developing towards being The Gouddha and I am still very much Keith Earickson.

It must have been the long term unemployment. Yeah, that was it for sure. I got soft and thought I was enlightened, but you can't know you've achieved a higher level if you are not being tested by the swords and hammers brought upon a person by the daily bullshit of life. Only through the discovery test of dealing with that bullshit will you know if you have truly ascended.

As of today I have not been employed for six months and already there has been two distinct times I nearly lost my fucking mind. Clearly, I am still in need of training.

Should I back up? Yes, yes, I should.

"What is The Gouddha?"

I think what you mean to ask is, "Who is The Gouddha?"

Well, I thought I was The Gouddha but as I said earlier, I am still developing towards full Gouddha'ness.

The Gouddha is similar to the Buddha but there are several key differences between the two, firstly and most importantly, I am not now nor will I ever be the Buddha. The Gouddha is me and I am The Gouddha, but I have to work harder on myself to fully bloom into 100% The Gouddha.

Got it?

Good. I knew I was making it clear.

If you'll notice the name, Gouddha, is very similar to the awesome cheese "Gouda" which is named after a Dutch city. Cheese is a food product that is made through a process and is generally aged and develops distinct characteristics based on ingredients, processing methods, and maturation techniques.

I'm whitish yellow in color, like cheese. I contain lots of fat, like cheese, and I seem to get better with age, like some cheese, so you can see why I chose The Gouddha as my name for myself once I reach enlightenment. Unlike cheese I will never reach maturation nor will I ever stop reaching for the next step. I do hope to someday reach enlightenment, but my process will not stop there or anywhere.

That is what sets The Gouddha apart from it's cultured milky inspiration. You could say I was created by the combining of two ingredients, one each from my mother and father, but that would be incorrect because it would ignore all of the other ingredients that have been added to my being throughout my entire life. I am ever growing and always adding new ingredients and the process by which I am reaching maturation and aging is always evolving as well.

I am becoming more of The Gouddha with each passing day.

One day I will tell you all about The Temple of Yul.

Until then.

Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment